When shipping products or possessions across the country, it is very important that you have cargo containers that can hold up well against rain, wind, storms, cold temperatures, hot climates, or snow. While some people choose to purchase new when it comes to cargo containers, Midwest Storage Containers also carries used shipping containers that are in great condition. Keep some extra money in your wallet and take advantage of our reliable and affordable used connex containers for sale.
Used Shipping Containers
When deciding on a used shipping container, it all depends on how you plan to use it. At Midwest Storage Containers, we offer a wide variety of used cargo containers that are available in various grades. Let our used shipping container specialists know your needs and we will help you determine which grade of connex containers will best fit your needs. These grades include:
- One Trip/New – This grade is the closest thing to a brand new cargo container. This container was manufactured in China and was shipped directly to the United States. We sell these very quickly, once they arrive from China.
- Cargo-Worthy – Although this connex container is no longer considered new, it is still certified to ship products overseas. This grade is perfect for domestic shipping because it is watertight and structurally sound.
- Wind & Water Tight – Just a step below cargo-worthy, our wind & water tight grade is typically great for domestic shipping, it just hasn’t been inspected by a surveyor.
- As Is – Our most affordable grade cargo container is available as is. There may be some damage or leaky spots, but the price is very affordable.
Key Steps to Picking the Right Used Container
With so many options, how do you know which used container is best for your needs? Well, at Midwest Storage Containers, we encourage you to focus on these key steps:
- Inspect – Get inside of the used shipping containers and determine if they are wind and watertight. If you can see sunlight from inside a closed connex container, then chances are it is not wind and watertight.
- Check the Entries – Are the doors to the cargo containers sealed? Do the doors open and close easily? These are aspects that you should evaluate when purchasing a used cargo container.
- Check for Corrosion or Rust – While it is ok for your used cargo containers to have a little rust, you do not want these containers to have many signs of corrosion or deep rust.
When it comes to used shipping containers for domestic shipping, our team at Midwest Storage Containers has plenty of options for you to consider. Give us a call today at (888) 782-2363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us provide you with a free quote on your used connex containers.