For many people, buying used is the only way that they go when purchasing an item. Whether it be a used vehicle or a used home, going used can save you money. It’s that simple. The same goes for the shipping and storage container industry. So, if you are looking for used conex containers in the St. Cloud, MN area, then a partnership with our staff at Midwest Storage Containers should be your next move!
Reliable Used Containers
At Midwest Storage Containers, we take pride in taking care of our customers. After all, our business wouldn’t be around if we didn’t have the trust of our customers. The only way that we can keep and gain new customers is to offer reliable used containers that are affordable and strong. That is exactly why we carry conex containers. We put the same trust in conex containers as you do in us! Depending on your needs, we have varying used conex containers for sale for St. Cloud, MN residents. Our four grades of used conex containers include:
- One Trip/New – Built in China and shipped directly to America, this grade is our highest quality used conex container.
- Cargo Worthy – This is a step below the one trip/new grade, but it still packs a strong punch! These containers are still certified to ship products and goods overseas, thanks to being wind and watertight as well as structurally efficient.
- Wind and Watertight – Looking for a conex container that can withstand Mother Nature’s powerful storms? This grade of conex container has not been inspected by a surveyor, but it can still keep your products protected, especially domestically.
- As Is – If you are looking for a base level conex container and are less concerned about battling the ocean or Mother Nature, then our “As Is” grade conex containers may be just what you are looking for.
Used Container Purchasing Tips
When buying used, it is important that you give the used conex container(s) a thorough evaluation before making a decision. Some tips to consider include:
- Inspect Entryways – When buying used be sure to inspect all entryways into the container to make sure they open and close correctly.
- Corrosion & Rust – If you see a lot of corrosion and rust, you may want to move along to another container in better condition.
- Odors – Yes, the smell of a container can tell you a lot about its past experiences. Stay away from used containers that have a foul odor when you enter into the container.
If you are in the market for used conex containers in the St. Cloud, MN area, our team at Midwest Storage Containers has you covered! Choose from one of our container grades and we’ll take care of the rest. Give us a call at (888) 782-2363 or email us at email@example.com to request a free estimate today!